Going places comfortably in the safest possible way. Rearward facing. That’s what the NORR™ is all about.
With a system that easily evolves with them, steel strength technology, and even PLUS test accolades, this car seat goes above & beyond the call of duty of your every day i-Size car seat, making riding 5x safer rearward facing only from birth to four years as easy as “In. Spin. Go.”
Up for a ride?
Features & Specs
- Result "good" at the child car seat test 5/2019
- Passed the voluntary Swedish PLUS test, known as one of the most stringent industry car seat examinations
- Car seat that meets the i-Size standard by allowing rear facing riding from birth to 4 years
- Ultra resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell
- Relaxed riding (no matter the age!) with a seven position recline
- Patented Tailor tech™ memory foam and removable infant head and body inserts offer ultimate side impact security
- All over side impact protection thanks to our smart SIP system featuring eps energy absorbing foam
- Automatic open side impact protection creates an additional safety zone to protect your child. It works with the integrated foam to absorb energy earlier and significantly reduce the force of impact.
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimise rotation during impact
- One-hand, eight position headrest
- No re-thread five point harness
- Convenient harness holders
- Removable infant head and body inserts to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Integrated ergonomic footrest also assists older children when getting into the seat
- True lock™ base installation technology with nine position ISOFIX anchors for an ultra tight, custom install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimises force to baby
- Coloured indicators on the stability leg and ISOFIX attachments minimize user error
- High quality fabric twill knit paired with a bamboo blend create a breathable and comfortable environment
- Additional airy mesh seat cover is included (switches for quick cleaning with just a snap)
RECOMMENDED USE: Rear-facing only Child height: 40–105 cm. Birth to 18.5 kg.
Complies with European standard: ECE R129
Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
SIZE: L 73 x W 46 x H 112 cm.
WEIGHT: 14.30 kg.