TRES™ seamlessly follows the transition of your child from toddler to big kid. This all-in-one seat is in it for the long haul, packed with pluses like side impact protection, adjustable headrest, expanding shoulder width, and harness storage. It goes from cradling your napping newborn to supporting your independent tween.
In what feels like the blink of an eye.
Features & Specs
- Premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind rear-facing from 40-105 cm, forward-facing from 100-145 cm
- Extended rear-facing up to 105cm, max 22kg
- Choose from 6 recline positions—2 rearward-facing and 4 forward-facing—for custom comfort as they grow
- All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPP energy absorbing foam
- Attaching the side impact protection pod creates an additional safety zone to protect your child. It works with the integrated foam to absorb energy earlier and significantly reduce the force of impact
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Built-in storage for the 5-point harness makes going to booster mode easy while red belt guides offer stress-free buckle-up-and-go travel
- Magnetic buckle holder
- Merino wool infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove
- 2D growth™ system works simultaneously with the headrest, expanding out while growing up.
- ISO connector™ connectors for group 2/3 booster mode
- Woven with a distinctive thread creating a unique texture with a bamboo blend knit. Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Includes Merino wool inserts
RECOMMENDED USE: Rear facing: Child height: 40–105 cm.
Forward facing: Child height: 100–145 cm.
Complies with European standard: ECE R129
Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
WEIGHT: 10.00 kg.
L 53-70 cm. x W 46-58 cm. x H 52-82 cm.